The Metrolin 60 program co- operation with INMEL 60 calibrator:
- Simple and friendly at service
- Operation in Windows environment
- Printing of protocols
- Normal RS-232 interface
- The METROLIN enables the checking of analogue and digital meters also measured transducers controlled by a voltage or current signal, a thermocouple or resistance thermometer and two-wire transducers..
There is possible:
- To create new and modify existing meter checking procedures,
- To carry out the prior made procedures and store results in file of memory disc,
- To look over and printout the meter checking results (recording),
- To use a keyboard and a monitor of personal computer instead of the calibrator control panel.,
- The procedure consists of separate steps causing the carrying out of the calibrator next setting. The procedure may be extended by adding of figures in the BMP format e.g. showing how to connect a meter to the calibrator, there is also possible to add special steps informing on a necessary range switching over, etc.
The measuring results are recorded in the standard text file format or in the MS Excel calculation sheet format. That enables to put in the records easily to checking report written in any text editor or a further data handling by means of the calculation sheet.